Agilent Indonesia 81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Key Features & Specifications
- 10 MSa/s – 4.6 GSa/s, 12 bit Arbitrary Waveform and Function Generator
- 2 GHz IQ modulation bandwidth
- 2 channels (coupled and phase coherent / uncoupled)
- 8-bit external sequence / segment control
- Up to 64 MSa memory
- Advanced sequencing capabilities
- 2 markers with adjustable width and levels, markers do not reduce DAC resolution
- High Bandwidth: 1 GHz modulation bandwidth / channel, 2 GHz I/Q modulation bandwidth and 1.5 GHz carrier frequency
- Reliable and repeatable measurements through best dynamic range and low harmonic distortion. Markers don't reduce DAC resolution.
- 2 Vpp into 50 for many test cases and devices
- 2 or 4 channels. Combine 2 channels phase coherent or use them as two independent instruments in a single box. Two instruments can be synchronized to form a 4-channel system
- 3 software selectable amplifiers optimized for different applications requiring different signal characteristics.
- Advanced sequencing for best usage of 64 MSa memory for real-world signals.
- Dynamic Sequence control lets your application control the waveform – in real time.
- 10 pre-defined waveforms speed up your measurements.